Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lost my mind...

I'm always up for a good challenge - but this time...at least for me, I think I've officially lost my mind.

So I've done it...I signed up for a 28 day cleanse - 28 days to Health to be exact.  I heard about it at The Dailey Method in Danville.  The owner Julie actually started it a week ago so that way she can let us know in advance what to expect.  Pretty smart I think!

I walked in to the information meeting with sweaty palms - that's right.  I was totally scared.  I've never done anything like this before.  And of course I can do a 5 day or 7 day - no...I have to pick the 28 days one.

After hearing what they had to say - I thought I would give it a shot - 28 day...I can do that.  At least - that's what I keep telling my self.  I think what I'm most nervous about is no coffee.  I'm OK with no sodas.  I've been off those for a while...but no coffee.  Oh my.  This is gonna be interesting!

Oh...did I mention the other challenge I'm doing...The Dailey Method - 90 Day Challenge.  As many of you know that followed me on my journey of the 30 day workout - I discovered the Dailey Method on day 22 I think.  Well I was hooked and have been doing it ever since.

I'm not a flexible person...what does that say about me...I'm learning to be more flexible and in doing the method - I can actually see it.

I didn't take a picture of me when I first started doing the Dailey Method - but here is one of me Day 1 of the challenge.  I'm going to post a picture every 30 days so that you can see the changes and I can too.


Yup - that's me.  I still have to hold on to the strap when I'm at the bar.  I hope in the next 30 days - I'll be close to the bar and maybe not holding on to the strap.

Well - I'm off to Whole Foods to get some of my supplies for this cleanse.  Wish me luck!

~Caryl

1 comment:

  1. Caryl, I am so glad to have you to do this with, I know you will keep me laughingI will not only be doing the cleanse, but also the 90 day challenge with everyone! glad that we can all lean on each other a bit during this whole process. I am excited to see what the cleanse does for me in the end, but so far I do feel so much more energetic and healthy and that is all I really wanted from the beginning. But I can say that from a dailey method perspective, 90 days will change so many things....including but definitely not limited to your flexibility! I cannot wait to take the day 60 and 90 pics.....I'll make sure to get an close-up VICTORY shot of your hands on that Barre!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...